What I Got For My Birthday - 2023

 

Howdy everybody! I hope you are doing well <3 I apologize for not posting for a while, I've been working on lots of really cool secret projects that you guys will, hopefully, see very soon :) But, I managed to find the time to work on this short post, today! So yippee!

Now as the title says, I will be sharing with you guys what I got for my birthday, which was almost a month ago (June 13th) Which is absolutely insane that it's been that long, I guess I really have been busy. I would just like to mention before we continue with this post, that I am in no way, shape or form, trying to brag about the stuff that I received, I just really enjoy reading posts like this, and the last two years or so that I've done this you guys seem to enjoy it. So, heck, why not do it again? Now without further ado, let's get started!


Now firstly, from my twin sister, Tony, I got this adorable jean jacket with a removable hood! The buttons are ridiculously loud, but it's super cute and comfy 💕And I love it SO MUCH!




Next, from my older sister, Mckayla, I got the complete Lord of the Rings book set! As you guys know, I love LOTR, but I've actually never read the books, but a few months ago I started the series with my Dad's old copy of the series, which are pretty worse for wear. And though I love them, and want to finish the series with them, I felt like I should get my own for when I want to reread them and do some annotating. So I was really happy when I saw this amongst my gifts💚




Since it was from Ebay (meaning it had been used) it did come with a small rip on the exterior box. But otherwise it's in perfect condition!



I was debating between lots of different editions of this book set, but I ended up choosing this one (2014 edition?) Mainly because I really love the cover art on all four of the books.












I must have forgotten to take a picture, but from my Grandma and Grandpa I got two color changing photography lights. They're smaller than my box light, so it'll be much easier to use with my dolls, or for mood lighting in other photoshoots.




Just about the biggest gift was from my parents, who gifted me the gorgeous, Saige 💙Which I discussed more here. As promised, and as suggested from you all, I will be showing you the fun little goodies she came with!




Aren't these coats adorable? I especially like the brown one, even though the fake fur kind of looks like weird poodle fluff. But it will be very helpful to have more of these for the dolls to wear during the winter.




Here are all the shirts that came in the lot! I love all of them!!! But the purple one would look really beautiful with Josefina's skin tone. And the blue shirt and watercolor cardigan almost look like something from Saige's movie, but I checked the tag, and it wasn't American Girl.




Ah, so cute! You can never go wrong with another pair of jeans, but a statement pant would look really nice in a photoshoot.




Again! All these clothes totally fit Saige's vibe from her movie and books! The denim dress is especially cute 💖




These accessories are super random, but super adorable! I mean just look at those steampunk glasses and Lama vest.




I mean...Need I say more? Little tiny things are the cutest I mean that mini camera was made for me!

These next three gifts are from my very good friends, HividahLouise, and Yokoshi! If you guys haven't checked out their blogs yet, you totally should! They make such fun content, that you will love 💕


The first gift is the book, A Wolf Called Wander. It looks so good! And I can't wait to read it <3 I've heard lots of good things about it.




The second gift is the cutest little bee outfit with a matching hat 😻This is the most amazing summer outfit for my dolls, and will definitely be put to great use!




And lastly, is this Harry Potter cookbook that they got me and Tony. I've read a few of the recipes already, and they are very clever and look amazing! And though I'm not the best baker in the world, I will certainly have fun making these treats.


And that, my friends, is all the presents I have to show with you, today! I had a really awesome birthday 🥰I spent lots of quality time with family, we spent hours listening to music (like Niall Horan's new album 😉) It was basically like our own concert, it was such a blast! We also had some delicious takeout from a local restaurant, and some home made bar cookies 😋I am so grateful for some truly incredible presents and birthday! I hope you enjoyed this post,

 And I'll see ya, when I see ya!


















































 





What Are Your Thoughts On Haul Type Posts?
Did You Enjoy This Post?
What's Your Favorite Holiday?

Comments

  1. Happy late birthday! Getting books are my favorite things. Those outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Chloe ❤️ I agree, getting books is such an amazing gift. And yes, the outfits are so darn cute 🥰

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Hailey!!! I just love that jean jacket! So fashionable!!
    Your new doll Sagie is just lovely and is very pretty! The school supplies are neat!
    So I will try and make some new posts on my doll blog over the weekend!
    I am finally getting back into blogging after my long break! It's great, right!
    Have your heard anything form Quiney? I said some crap and she is still mad at me!
    I tried commenting over her blog but it appears she blocked me for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace ❤️
      It's good to hear from you! I'll be looking forward to reading your posts. And well, she's been commenting and posting pretty frequently, but from what her last post said it sounds like she's been busy. If it was the comment on her personal blog then I think she replied to you, but maybe I just read it wrong

      Delete
  3. Now you can cast real harry potter spells with that book! The bee outfit is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, we all have to be careful now so that Hailey or "Tony" don't jinx us with one of the spells! 😉

      Delete
  4. So many great gifts! The denim jacket will suit perfectly with your style. 😉 I'm looking forward to future photoshoots with Sage and your other dolls wearing some of their new outfits.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Hividah ❤️ And yes, I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts