What I Got For Christmas 2023 - Haul

 

Hello everyone! Long time no see, eh. I hope you guys had an amazing holiday season ♡

I've really missed posting on here, but, if you've been following along with my other blog Hailey's Joyful Dolls, then you would know why I've been so busy the last half of this year. I was initially going to post some content on here during December, but things got a bit busy, and I thought why not start up with yet another haul!

I've said this almost every time I do a post like this, and I'll say it once again (even though I have no doubt you guys completely understand) I am in no way shape or form trying to brag about the gifts I received. In fact, I am the most grateful for my friends and family that I got to spend the holidays with. And that I was lucky enough to get these gifts from them. I simply make these posts because I myself find it really interesting to see what others get this time of year, and hey! It makes for a good blog post.

So, without further ado...Let's get into it!



First up, from my twin sister, Tony, I got the Target exclusive Niall Horan Record! I have been in love with One Direction and their music since around 2021 or so, and when Niall released a new solo album in June, I became OBSESSED. So, I was so grateful to receive such a special way to play some truly amazing songs.



And of course, I had to have something to play the record on...
So, my parents kindly gifted me this adorable record player! Which can also connect with my phone via Bluetooth. In case I want to change it up a bit.
In all honesty I thought it would be difficult to set up and use, but it was actually super easy. I still get so anxious about scratching the record, but otherwise it's so amazing. As a lover of anything retro or vintage, this was a perfect gift ♡



Next, my older sister, Mckayla, got me this super cozy sweatshirt blanket! It is such a pretty shade of blue and has the softest fleece inside. It's big enough that I can wear other layers underneath, and it has a massive pocket on the front.
It's perfect, because in our new house, my room is probably the coldest in the house. And now that it's almost January, I would be freezing without it.



Next, my Grandma and Grandpa (mom's side) got me a cute light blue jewelry box <3
I've been needing one since, for the past many, many years I've just used a small earring tree. And it's safe to say I've accumulated a lot, so this is the perfect size to fit everything.



My grandparents also gave me a BookNook, which is basically a book end combined with a diorama. They make so many different kinds, on Etsy and Amazon, but this one is Pirate themed. The picture I took is of the instruction manual and some of the main pieces, because you have to build it yourself, which I haven't done quite yet. But I can hardly wait to see what it looks like fully completed!



My grandma also picked out these lovely wool berets. One for each of us (Me, Tony, and Mckayla) I love the deep colors of these, especially this blue one which is conveniently the one I received. I will definitely have to wear it sometime this winter.



Lastly from my great friends, HividahYokoshi, and Louise, I got a few amazing gifts.
One of which being a Victorian mystery by Anne Perry called Paragon Walk. I haven't read it just yet, but it looks phenomenal! I love a good mystery, and I love history even more so this could not have been a better choose.



The second item they gave me was this adorable denim shirt! It' so cute ♡ I can hardly wait to wear it. They were spot on on the type of clothing I like to wear. 



And lastly, this beautiful handmade piece made by Hividah <3 I'm obsessed with all the pretty shades of blue! It's so gorgeous.



And that concludes my haul! I am so grateful for every single thing I got, and I am so fortunate to have such great friends and family. I did also get two board games, for me and my sisters to share. I just completely forgot to take any pictures. The first one (from my grandparents) is a Barbie themed Monopoly, since my Grandma LOVES Barbie. And the second one (from my aunt and uncle) is a digital murder mystery.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know how your holiday season was, and what fun gifts you received. Hopefully, next week I will post a short update post and include some pictures of the gingerbread houses and cookies we decorated over the past week. 

I love you guys so very much ♥ And I hope you have a great rest of your day!






































 








How Was Your Christmas? (If You Celebrate)
What Type Of Gifts Did You Get This Year?
What Blog Posts Would You Like To See?
Do You Have Any Fun New Years Resolutions?


Comments

  1. You're right, gift hauls do make for great blog posts! I find them fun to see as well.
    Being as into antiques and old things as I am, I was surprised to learn that people still produce records! It's amazing that you got a record player (with a modern touch) for Christmas; what a special gift!
    I would like to see a picture of your book-nook when it's finished. I imagine it'll be like having a peak into another world right on your bookshelf!
    I am looking forward to seeing some future posts (hopefully?) with one of your dolls wearing the little scarf I crocheted. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 💯 I didn't know til a year or so ago that record players were coming back, and I was definitely excited!
      I will make sure to include an update of the Book Nook or make a full post about it. And also a post on my other blog with your adorable homemade scarf, as well! It will be perfect for a winter photoshoot, for sure 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts