My Mini Vacation! Day 1

 Hey everyone! So as the title says I went on a mini vacation! So if you saw this post Fixing My AG Doll Caroline's Hair! Amazing Transformation then you would know that I left for my mini vacation on the 9th, and I decided to document my whole trip, since one I love vacation in general and I want to remember the trip forever and also I have never shared with you guys any of my trips so this is very exciting for me. So this is day one of the trip, and we have three days of vacation including the way there and the way back, so enjoy :)

Also just another disclamer we were completely safe during are vacation, so you don't have to worry about covid or anything we were being as safe as we could, also we are all vaccinated :) Anyway enjoy the rest of the post :)


So here is the very first photo of my vacation, I took this photo of Jane right before we left, in the car.



I also took this cute photo of both Jane and Audrey before we left :)



And here for your enjoyment are some roadside photos, your welcome ✌💖


















And now we're almost to the hotel :)


Also before we get there here are the things I did during the car ride:


I LOVE THIS PODCAST! Colleen and Erik are literally the best! So I downloaded a few episodes to listen to :)


Also I watched some Mixiepixie7 videos, Micah is so awesome :) I love her channel 


And since at one point we were out of internet zone so I watched this freaking awesome show, I love it so much! I did download Relax! the Podcast but for whatever reason it didn't download so I was able to watch it without Wifi but not no internet. Sorry it's very confusing so I hope you know what I'm talking about  if not oh well it's not super important anyway :)



And BOOM! Just like that we magically appeared at the hotel (jk you guys it actually took us about two or three hours so not that long but also not teleport short) So I took this photo of Jane and Audrey on my hotel room bed, Also In case you guys were wondering I did not travel alone I took this trip with my parents and my sisters, even though you guys didn't ask, anyway ;)


Also I took I couple photos of Audrey :)






And here are some photos of Jane :)









So here are some photos of the hotel room, So I took a picture of the sink by the beds, and then for the photo of the beds one was for me and one was for my sisters, and the last photo of the hotel room is the living room. We also had a bathroom of course and my parents got there own bedroom but I just forgot to take photos of those rooms, sorry 😥




And of course we are watching The Simpsons, it is an awesome show I highly recommend just make sure you have your parents or guardians approval since it is adult show :)



So next we went to the hotel's pool, it was so much fun!

So get ready for some funny photos of me and my sisters 😜


So here is a selfie photo of me and my twin, she would like to remain anonymous so I had to cover her face, so there's that in case you were wondering :)



And here's another one ;) she is the funniest person in the world she is amazing :)


And here is a selfie of my other sister Mckayla, I think most of you guys know her already :)


And here's another one :) Mckayla is also awesome she is a great big sister :)




So after the pool, we got ready for bed and turned on the TV to watch something, we got so lucky most of the time when we go on to watch cable we never can seem to find something we want to watch, and we found that Ocean's Eight was playing and we watch almost all of it before bed, so that was very exciting :)



So that was it for day 1, also as soon as I can I will have day 2 and day 3 up as well, I hope you guys liked this post I had so much fun working on it, Okay Bye!




R Magnetico GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

























































Comments

  1. Your vacation sounds like it was amazing, I can't wait to read part too. :)
    The Simpsons is awesome, me and my family started watching it recently. :D
    Also, I love all the photos you took of the landscape and your dolls. 💙-Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts